Testimonial from India (4)

NAME:       MRS. RUBA MURUGADHASS
AGE:           54
Address:    ANNA NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA
Diagnosis: Paralysis


Case History
I was afflicted by total paralysis on 4th October 1977 which resulted in total loss of speech and movement. One of the reputed hospital in Chennai treated me and I was able to move around.

Present Position
Today, I could sing even Sai Bhajans and I am able to speak small sentences and pronounce even difficult words. My sincere thanks to Dr. Lim Siow Jin and the DXN company for putting me back into almost my normal life stream.

Thanks to my husband who gave me all encouragement to consume the capsules. Now after his VRS from the bank he is a full time service oriented Star Agent of our DXN company.

Treatment Given

On November 23rd 2000, Baba's Birthday, one of our family friend Mr. Santhosh Jalan took us to DXN Meeting. With the personal advice of Dr.B.Kumaraswamy, I started RG/GL on the very same day at the DXN office

By Feb 2001, I could find a tremendous overall improvement especially movement of my limb and speech as well.




Membership No: 9021754





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Disclaimer: The information contained on dxntestimonial.blogspot.com should not be used to alter, or used as a substitute for medical therapy without your doctor's advice. For some specific health problems consult your doctor for advice and guidance.

Followers

featured-content